(Compare to Biofreeze Spray) BioTemper Deep Penetrating Pain Relief Spray 4 Oz.
BioTemper Pain Relief Spray is a natural, multiuse, topical analgesic pain relief spray that focuses on relieving pain. It has successfully and dramatically alleviated patient discomfort and is trusted by chiropractors, massage therapists, athletes and everyday people worldwide.
- Fast Acting and Long Lasting:
BioTemper is the only maximum strength topical Analgesic Pain reliever
- Doctor recommended and proven to work without any harmful side effects
- Anti-inflammatory, rich, moisturizing, non-greasy, stainless, deep penetrating formula
- Has a cooling and soothing effect for fast pain relief
- BioTemper is a Homeopathic, all natural, herbal remedy pain relief
- Made of a high-quality color that is paraben free and never tested on animals
4 Oz. Spray
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some uses of Biofreeze Spray/Biotemper?
Biotemper and Biofreeze spray medications are used to treat minor aches and pains of the muscles/joints (such as arthritis, backache, sprains). Menthol is known as a counterirritant. Biotemper and Biofreeze spray work by causing the skin to feel cool and then warm. These feelings on the skin distract you from feeling the aches/pains deeper in your muscles and joints.
How to use Biotemper/Biofreeze spray (Menthol) 4 % Topical Gel Dermatological Irritants-Counter-Irritant Formulations?
If you are using the over-the-counter product to self-treat, read and follow all directions on the product package before using this medication. If you have any questions, consult your pharmacist. If your doctor has prescribed this medication, use it as directed.
Biotemper and Biofreeze spray are for use on the skin only. Apply to the affected area no more than 3 to 4 times a day. If you are using the cream, gel, or liquid, rub in gently and thoroughly. Some liquid forms of this medication should be shaken before use. Check the manufacturer’s information for specific directions. Let the medicine dry completely before letting anyone else touch the area.
Wash your hands well after applying Biotemper or Biofreeze spray unless you are using this medication to treat the hands. Avoid getting this medication in your eyes, nose, or mouth. If you do get the medication in those areas, flush with plenty of water.
Do not apply Biotemper or Biofreeze spray to skin that is injured or irritated (such as skin that is cut, scraped, sunburned, infected, or has a rash). Do not bandage or tightly wrap the affected area. Doing so may increase the risk of side effects. You may cover the area loosely to protect clothing.
Heat can increase the risk of side effects. Do not apply Biotemper or Biofreeze spray medication right before, during, or after activities that increase skin temperature (such as bathing, swimming, heavy exercise). Wait until your skin has cooled before applying the medication. Do not use a sunlamp/tanning bed, hot water bottle, or heating pad/device on the treated area.
Check the ingredients on the label of Biotemper or Biofreeze spray even if you have used the product before. The manufacturer may have changed the ingredients. Also, products with similar names may contain different ingredients meant for different purposes. Read the label carefully to make sure you have the right product for you. Ask your pharmacist if you have any questions.
Tell your doctor if your condition lasts for more than 7 days, or if it gets worse, or if it keeps returning. If you think you may have a serious medical problem, get medical help right away.
What are some side effects of using Biofreeze/Biotemper?
- Redness, warmth, or irritation at the application site may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- If your doctor has directed you to use this medication, remember that he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
- Stop using this medication and tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: blistering/swelling at the application site, increased/unusual pain at the application site.
- A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
What are some precautions I should take?
- Before using this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to menthol; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- It is unknown if this medication passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.