Provides relief from swelling pain with this comfortable, low-profile design. Two interconnected aircells located beneath the foot arch and in the back of the heel apply pulsating compression with every step to provide support for plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis while enhancing circulation. Medial/lateral stabilizers are available to allow for enhanced proprioception and stability. Made of lightweight, breathable latex-free fabric and waterproof nylon, AirHeel can be used on either foot and is simple to apply; slip it on like a sock and adjust the fit with one strap.
Ideal for: Plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and heel pain.
Features & Benefits:
- Aircell technology – Two interconnected aircells located under the foot arch and in the back of the heel
- Easy on/off application – Slip-on style with adjustable strap for a personalized fit
- Removable stabilizers – Two removable stabilizers provide extra ankle support
- Universal fit – Can wear on the left or right foot; available in small, medium or large
- Streamlined design – Low-profile design and fits into most athletic shoes
- Latex-free material – Latex-free spandex fabric for comfort
- Waterproof – Can be worn in water
- Comfortable protection – Sleek and comfortable support for day-to-day activities