Made for Achilles Tendonitis
The AT insole is the first insole ever designed to specifically resolve overstrain and pain of the Achilles tendon. It is also used for calf injuries.
Designed to reduce strain on the Achilles tendon during gait, the X-Line AT is made to reduce calf muscle-related stress, improve your foot position and cushion your heel.
The AT insole was designed in Britain by HealthyStep to help all of these conditions. It features a number of special areas of design compared to the Powerstep range and is very effective in helping recurrent calf strains in runners. It incorporates the following features:
- Designed by the specialist Achilles expert at HealthgyStep
- Incorporates heel lift and heel rocker.
- Reduces Achilles stress during walking and running.
- Arch contour and heel cradle ensure comfort and functionality.
Can be used for any symptom linked to overuse, weakness or fatigue of the calf muscles or Achilles tendon:
- Pain in the Achilles tendon during or after exercise.
- Pain on the back of the heel bone, where the Achilles tendon attaches.
- Pains or recurrent pulls in the calf muscles during exercise.
- Many others symptoms in your back, legs, or feet you might notice while wearing flat shoes.
Suitable for the following shoe styles, especially if existing shoe in-sock is removed first:
- Sports shoes like sneakers.
- Golf shoes.
- Walking boots.
- Casual lace-up shoes.