Dancer Met Pads – Purple Gel
- Soft gel pad cushions the ball of the foot and reduces pressure under any of the metatarsal heads but especially under the big toe joint.
- Self-Stick cushions make for easy application
- Washable and reusable. Each cushion can be used over-and-over again
- For use in all styles of footwear
HOW THESE GEL PADS PROVIDE COMFORT:
- Designed to shift weight-bearing away from any of the metatarsal heads
- Cut out surrounds the area under the designated metatarsal head on the ball of the foot to redistribute weight onto the pad and away from the painful area which relieves stress, tenderness, and pain.
- Dropped metatarsal head pain
- Fat Pad Atrophy
- Hallux Limitus
- Hallus Valgus
- Apply to clean and dry foot.
- Position cushion so that the cutout opening is comfortably placed AROUND the sore or affected callus or lesion or painful spot.
- Remove cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe
- After use each day or a few days, remove the cushion by GENTLY peeling it away from the skin.
- AVOID ANY Lotions, Powders, Medications on this pad or on the skin where the pad will be placed. It will dramatically shorten the lift of the gel and destroy it.
Regular Thickness: 1/8″ thick gel pad
Pads are sold as 2 right or 2 left pads. Cannot mix right and left in the same box.
- We recommend that you hand wash the product with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Then, air dry. Once dry, the pad will renew its self-adhering surface and stick again many times. (Note: Gel cushion will not adhere unless clean and dry)
The life of the product is affected by its care, use, and activity level of the individual
WARNING: Do not place the product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort, or any problem results from the use of this product, Discontinue use and notify your Podiatrist or other Medical Doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.