The MedSurg Duo shoe combines two different densities of EVA to provide up to 40% more plantar pressure reduction than standard post-op shoes. Better protection for surgeries and world-class comfort.
- Duo EVA sole provides up to 40% pressure reduction over a standard post-op shoe.
- The EVA sole is lightweight, with up to 27% weight reduction compared to standard post-op shoes.
- 5 Sizes – unisex sizing.
- The DUO™ is more durable, lasts 4x longer, and provides better shock absorption.
- The DUO™is compatible with the PQ – Peg Assist Offloading Insole to form the premier offloading combination on the market.
- An adjustable ankle strap with a soft ankle pad is softer, meaning more comfort.
- Dual Buckle means strap and pad can be switched left or right.
Shoe Dimensions (in Inches)
Choice of shoe size is significantly influenced by foot swelling and volume of bandages/cast worn in conjunction with a DARCO shoe. To ensure the best fit, measure the widths and length of your injured foot (including any dressings) and select the best shoe size by clicking on the graphic below.
US Shoe Size Reference Table
Use the following sizing table as a reference only.
|Size||Women’s Shoe Size||Men’s Shoe Size||Catalog Number||PegAssist Insole Number (Optional)|
|X-Small||3 – 5.5||—||DS0B||PQ0|
|Small||6 – 7.5||5 – 6.5||DS1B||PQ1|
|Medium||8 – 9||7 – 8||DS2B||PQ2|
|Large||9.5 – 11||8.5 – 10||DS3B||PQ3|
|X-Large||11.5 – 13||10.5 – 12.5||DS4B||PQ4|
1 Per Pkg.